Salma Mumin apologizes to MTN Ghana after falsely alleging the company stole her money.

Ghanaian actress Salma Mumin has issued an official apology to MTN Ghana after falsely alleging that the company stole her money.

Salma Mumin few days ago posted on her official Instagram page accusing MTN Ghana of withdrawing her GHC 10,000 without her permission.

The accusation was very serious and put a dent on the reputation of the telecommunication company.

She posted, “MTN keep saying nobody can withdraw your money in your Momo account without your concern but I just found out my over 10,000 cedis from my business momo account has been taken. MTN is not safe anymore.

Her post saw majority of her words written in block letters which expressed how angry she was.


However, MTN Ghana after scrutinizing and doing their checks issued a rejoinder debunking Salma’s claims. The telecommunication network made it clear that nothing of that sort had happened.

They also gave Salma 24 hours to apologize or face legal actions. Posting via their official Instagram handle, below is the statement issued by MTN Ghana.


Salma Mumin
few hours ago issued a statement via her official Instagram page apologizing to MTN Ghana for falsely alleging that the telecommunication company stole her money.

She wrote, “As a result of a misapprehension I mistakenly and unfortunately made a post to the effect that “ MTN keep saying nobody can withdraw your money in your Momo account without your concern but I just found out my over GHC (10,000 cedis from my business momo account has been taken. MTN is not safe anymore!... I was clearly mistaken. I hereby retract the said post and apologize unreservedly to MTN Ghana for any inconvenience caused it by my earlier post.

Read the full statement Salma Mumin issued to MTN Ghana below.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MzVee tops as Lynx artiste with most streamed video on YouTube.

I will beat you mercilessly if you joke with me - Shatta Wale warns Sarkodie.

Ebony! The untimely transition.